The Insulin-like Growth Factor is one of the endocrine hormones that is produced in the liver. The release of this hormone increases in the presence of Human Growth Hormone. Numerous cells throughout the muscles of the human body are equipped with cell receptors that have a high affinity for Insulin-like Growth Factor. This makes this hormone one of the best growth hormones and a facilitator of general cell growth which it does by targeting different specific tissues and in more autocrine cell communication processes, it facilitates cell division.
Some Benefits of the Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 and some of the reasons why it has substantial advantages include:
- It facilitates protein synthesis in the body.
- It regulates the storage of fat and channels it to be used for the production of energy. This results in a noticeable fat loss.
- Promotes positive effects on metabolism; increasing lean body mass and decreases fat
- It increases the regenerative properties of the body’s nerve tissues.
- Upregulates anti-oxidant benefit and ligament strength
- It boosts hyperplasia in muscle cells, which leads to fuller muscle tissues.Optimal IGF-1 and growth hormone levels are crucial to bone development during childhood and throughout adult life.
DOSAGE & INSTRUCTION
It is advisable that no more than 40 to 50 mcg of IGF1 be injected on a daily basis for men, and should cap off at 20 mcg for female users. A longer halflife means it shouldn’t be injected more than twice daily for those who are using the LR3 form. For IGF1 DES you can increase dosage between 50 to 150 mcg a day.
The injections can be administered twice daily; administration can be done pre and post-workout. On non-training days, you can administer the IGF1 injection at any time of the day. It is important, however, to note that you should try to inject at the same time each day if possible.
A typical dosage cycle of IGF1 will run between 2 to 12 weeks. For those who are new to injecting, starting at the 2-week mark with a lower dosage level is advisable. For bodybuilders, or those who have been using IGF1 injections for longer periods of time, you might be comfortable at the higher end of the dosage level and cycles. If you have any questions or concerns, you might want to speak with your doctor regarding dosage, especially if they have suggested or prescribed IGF1 in treating deficiencies.
If levels are too low or high after a dosage cycle ends, you can modify dosage levels accordingly to help you achieve the results you’re trying to achieve. It’s important to keep the maximum dosage limits in mind, however, and to consider your age, fitness level, and other external factors, to ensure you don’t increase the dosage levels too much.
- Links to certain forms of cancer development (studies are inclusive and dosage levels are extremely high in these cases)
- Nausea, upset stomach
- Pain or swelling at the point of injection
- Redness or irritation of the skin, namely at the point of injectio
Please we urge you to contact your physician and do thorough research before starting any type of diet, exercise program, supplement program, drug therapy or if you feel that you may have an existing medical condition.
The information presented here should not be considered medical recommendation in any way. Legal issues regarding anabolic steroids, growth hormone, and other performance related drugs vary from state, province and country. If these drugs are illegal according to the laws governing, please do not engage in their use.